The following rules are in place to make sure guests have an enjoyable and safe experience!
Facility Code of Conduct:
Please review Wintrust Sports Complex’s Code of Conduct.
In addition to providing excellent customer service for all of our guests, the Wintrust Sports Complex “Facility Code of Conduct” was developed to assist in providing a safe and fun atmosphere for all athletes, coaches and spectators.
Wintrust Sports Complex is dedicated to creating a unique guest experience. The Management at the Wintrust Sports Complex reserves the right to deny entry to the facility or eject fans displaying undesirable behavior, as determined by event personnel or management.
The following are several guidelines that have been established to ensure our events are successful and enjoyable for all guests.
1. All persons are subject to search before entry into the Wintrust Sports Complex.
2. Firearms, weapons, or any item that may be considered a threat are not permitted, including lawfully concealed firearms.
3. You must be 21 years of age to purchase and consume alcohol. Your ID is required.
4. No Alcohol in competitive areas. Possessing and/or consuming alcohol within the competition area is prohibited.
5. No outside food or beverage permitted inside of the venue, including coffee (water and/or personal travel mugs allowed). This policy applies to all coaches, players, spectators, officials, and event owners.
6. No illegal drugs, laser pointers, selfie sticks, bicycles, rollerblades, or skateboards are allowed in the Wintrust Sports Complex.
7. No loitering, trespassing, soliciting, or peddling on the property, inside or out.
8. Cameras and audio equipment may not be permitted during certain events.
9. Video recording or picture taking may be in progress during any event inside the sports complex. Your presence acknowledges your permission to use your photo on television, online, on social media, or elsewhere. You hereby waive all residual rights or claims, monetary or otherwise that might arise because of any additional use of the above–described material at any future date.
10. For ticketed events, all attendees will receive a wristband and must wear that wristband around their wrist for the entirety of their respective event dates. This wrist band serves as receipt of admission and grants attendees in and out privileges to the facility.
11. All ticket sales are final – no refunds unless the event is canceled.
12. Doors typically open 30 minutes before the event starts unless stated otherwise.
13. Follow parking instructions and regulations provided by our staff. No parking in the fire lane and drop-off zone. Illegally parked vehicles may be towed. No RV, Camper, over-sized vehicles, or overnight parking permitted.
14. No artificial noisemakers or helium balloons are allowed.
15. Lawn chairs are not allowed, only bleacher stadium chairs are allowed.
16. The use of tripods to film competition in our facility is not permitted unless the tripods have rubber/protective footing.
17. No fighting or unruly conduct will be tolerated – players, coaches, or fans in violation of this policy will be ejected for the remainder of the tournament and will not be refunded gate or player fees.
18. Interfering with event action, including throwing objects of any kind anywhere is strictly prohibited.
19. No pets are allowed inside of the facility, with the exception of service animals.
20. Discrimination, harassment, or hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated.
21. Physical violence, threats, or aggressive behavior will result in immediate expulsion from the facility and may be reported to the authorities.
22. No Vandalism. Vandalism of property, equipment, or facilities is strictly prohibited.
23. We will collect lost and found after each event and hold items up to 10 days following the tournament. If you feel you left an item behind, please call Wintrust Sports Complex within 10 days of the event.
24. All hours of operation are subject to change based on event schedules.
Violation of these rules and guidelines may result in consequences, including but not limited to verbal warnings, suspension of facility access, or permanent bans from the premises. Serious violations may lead to legal action. Guests that are ejected from the facility do not receive a refund for their tickets nor are they compensated in anyway.
By entering Wintrust Sports Complex, you acknowledge your understanding of agreement to abide by these guidelines and code of conduct.
We thank you for choosing Wintrust Sports Complex and for helping us maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all. Your cooperation with these guidelines and code of conduct is essential to our continued success. Enjoy your time at our facility, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask a staff member for assistance.